View Profile Escileus

2 Movie Reviews

The badly drawn characters matched the theme very well and the voice acting was so great. I like turtles and the ending scene was superb.

Weird thing happened

I waas waatching thhiiss, when suddenly, first it was normal then I could see all the edges of the characters and not heads at all. It was like the Flash was shot by an amateur camera man. I thought it was intentional so I kept on watching and it really worked out well and waaaas beaaauutifullll!

3 Game Reviews

Elevator loops the second time on the 95-97? floor! Otherwise very well done game.

Change level 13

It's too impossible. I tried it for half an hour before giving up.

at least I get it..

Obviously the main point of the game is the difficult controls. I think people who haven't tried ASWD or Arrow-controls experience the same kind of difficulty at first. I think the level amount was ok too for such simple game. Almost gave up on the last level.

I want to do something. I want to do something. I want to do something. I want to do something. I want to do something. I want to do something. I want to do something. I want to do something. I want to do something. I want to do something...

35, Male